FULL & PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE – EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS
Due to expansion, we are looking for two experienced Hair Stylists and a Barber to join our team at The Scissor Psychologist hair salons in Aldford and Tattenhall, Cheshire.
We are expanding and need two experienced Stylists and a Barber to join our friendly team on a self-employed basis. You will need to have salon experience with a minimum level 2 qualification / full barber qualification and be ready to start as soon as possible.
You will play a key part in representing and promoting the salon, and in return, we offer competitive rates of commission – not forgetting the opportunity to be part of an amazing team!
Our ideal candidates will be able to work on their own initiative and be confident with all aspects of hairdressing and/or barbering. Service is of great importance to us and we are looking for a stylist with a professional, positive and friendly attitude who is passionate about what they do.
Hours are negotiable, ideally working 4-5 days a week with full time hours, however this is flexible and part time hours will be considered for the right candidates. You will be required to work weekends on a rota basis. Retail commission available.
· Excellent customer service skills
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the a hair salon
· A minimum NVQ Level 2 qualification / full barber qualifications
· Ability to carry out services to an exceptional standard
· Be a keen team player and have effective communication skills
· Have an enthusiastic, vibrant and outgoing personality
· If you have an existing client list it would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Why choose The Scissor Psychologist:
· Competitive rate of commission
· Training opportunities and continuous support
· Flexible working hours, weekends on a rota basis
· Work with industry-leading brands
· Beautiful location & fantastic team
If you have a real passion for hairdressing and would love to work with a friendly team in a professional award winning salon, then we would love to hear from you.
TO APPLY, please complete the form below or call Emma on 07889 249 349 to discuss the position further.
Please note that this vacancy is for an experienced stylist and we will not consider applications from newly qualified or junior stylists. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.